A list of new measures we are asking people to follow is listed below and will be displayed on signage around the play area.
Re-opening of the Children’s Play Area and Your Safety
We would ask that all users of the Children’s Play Area follow these additional new guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe:
- Children should not use the Play Area if they or those supervising them are unwell, especially if they are coughing or sneezing.
- One supervising adult per child only within the play area to limit possible spread of infection.
- Supervising adults are asked to have sanitizing hand gel available and use before and after using the Play Area.
- Consider wearing face coverings (not for children under 3) and sanitizing equipment before use.
- Children must be CLOSELY supervised by an adult at all times when using the Play Area.
- Children from different households must stay 2m apart when using the Play Area. If this is not possible due to congestion then the Play Area should not be used.
- If the area is busy, please limit your time.
- Try to discourage touching of faces whilst using the play area.
- No food or drink consumed in the Play Area.
- It is even more important that all litter is either taken home or placed in the bin provided.
Thank you for your help in keeping the play area safe.